Hue & Cry employed Trish Janovic as senior designer and Luis Roca as artwork director. Janovic was beforehand with Fb, the place she labored as a designer and illustrator. Roca was at The Mill/Chicago, the place he labored with Hue & Cry artistic director Matt Darnall. Each Janovic and Roca are graduates of the Savannah Faculty of Artwork and Design and can be engaged on tasks for Neutrogena.
93 Octane created a commemorative espresso desk e book for Virginia Affiliation of Realtors. The 232-page picture book traces its 100-year historical past and tracks tendencies in actual property over the century. The company created a website for Richmond Catholic Basis‘s Girls’s Giving Circle.
93 Octane additionally accomplished model positioning work and an internet site refresh for Cornerstone Architects. The site update contains new photos and headshots from a socially distant photoshoot by native photographer Jay Paul.
Addison Clark was employed by Heroes Restoration to handle its digital advertising and marketing. Work for the Henrico-based catastrophe restoration enterprise will embrace SEO, social media administration and digital promoting.
Madison+Important employed Jeremy Colb as an account govt. He was beforehand an affiliate copywriter at EAB and is a Christopher Newport College graduate.
Promoting Membership of Richmond held a digital model of its annual Advert Bowl panel Feb. 9. Panelists who reviewed this yr’s Tremendous Bowl adverts included Jonathan Carl from The Martin Company, Colin Beckett from Overcoast Music and Jordan Rodericks from Spang TV.
Twenty Brandcenter alums contributed to 14 of this yr’s Tremendous Bowl adverts, together with spots for Anheuser-Busch, Doritos, Certainly and Samuel Adams:
• Michael Hagos (2011): Anheuser-Busch model spot, Wieden+Kennedy NY.
- • Robert Clark (’19), Jerry Hoak (’05), Deric Nance (’04) and Blake Smoral (’18): DoorDash “The Neighborhood,” The Martin Company.
- • Sophie Lichtman (’20) and Mila Wizel (’20): Doritos, “Flat Matthew,” Goodby Silverstein & Companions.
- • Heather Apple (’06): Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Wunderman Thompson.
- • Beth Stone (’08): Certainly “The Rising,” Certainly.
- • Cori Johnson (’13) and Conner Tobiason (’12): Jimmy John’s, Anomaly LA.
- • Luke Behrends (’07) and Meranne Behrends (’07): MaineHealth, Phrases from the Woods (Maine regional spot).
- • Nate Totten (’10): Mercari “Get your unused issues again within the recreation,” Rain the Progress Company.
- • Blair Warren (’14): Michelob Extremely, Wieden+Kennedy.
- • Cristen Ingram (’04): Northwestern Mutual “Monetary Planning for Households. Affected by Autism,” Northwestern Mutual.
- • Scott Beard (’15): Rocket Mortgage, Highdive.
- • Marisa Perazzelli (’14): Samuel Adams, Goodby, Silverstein & Companions.
- • Jodi Kanger Shelley (’00): T-Cell, T-Cell.
- • Marc d’Avignon (’05): Toyota, Saatchi LA.